The Actor's Edge
The Actor's Edge is a non-profit performing arts academy. It runs camps and workshops for young and adult aspiring actors. Classes and workshops are available in drama, improvisation and musical theater. This school holds after school and summer courses at Norte Dame Academy.
- Fax: 678-261-0959
- Hours: Varies by class schedule.
- Founding Date: 2007
- Number of students: 300
- Male-to-female ratio: 1:3
- Public/Private: Private
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 6
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The Actor's Edge proudly provides our community with family friendly entertainment with our children’s theatre productions; offers fun and educational Summer Performing Arts Camps; and Acting, Voice, Dance and Improv classes!
- Level: Elementary school, High school, Middle school
- Payments accepted: Discover, MasterCard, Visa