Popeyes Famous Fried Chicken
People need to eat fast, but they still want their food to taste good, and that is where Popeye's Famous Fried Chicken comes in - because its recipes are passed down in the Louisiana tradition of respecting food and cooking it right.
If you're in the mood for some good fried chicken and biscuits, red beans and rice or spicy cajun battered fries, stop in today!
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 10am - noon; Fri, Sat, 10am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant is all on one floor.
- Founding Date: 1972
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.popeyes.com/menu.php
- Specialties: Fried chicken, biscuits, red beans and rice, cajun battered fries, cole slaw
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Cajun/Creole, Fast Food, Sandwiches, Southern
- Signature dishes: Big Easy Po' Boy sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fried chicken and biscuits
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual