Joe's Crab Shack
Joe's Crab Shack is a fun, laid-back place to eat great seafood. Joe's wants you to kick back, have a sense of humor and get your hands dirty. Loved best for their crab steampots, Joe's has seven different types to choose from, including the Ragin' Cajun, Old Bay, Sam Adams and Joe's Classic. It also has peel and eat shrimp and a fun drink called a Shark Bite. Stop in for some seafood today!
- Hours: Sun - Thu 11am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 12am
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp from the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Seafood, beverages, milkshakes, and tee shirts in the surf shop
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.joescrabshack.com/menus/default.aspx
- Specialties: Steampots
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The people are a lot of fun!
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Cajun/Creole, Caribbean, Dessert / Ice Cream, Live / Raw Food, Seafood, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Crab steampots, coconut shrimp, snow crab, Dungeness crab, seafood enchiladas, crawfish half and half
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The steampots
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Fun, casual