The Gwinnett Center is a large venue that consists of the Hudgeons Center for the Arts, a Performing Arts Center, a Convention Center and Arena. The Hudgeons Center is an art gallery and exhibition center that also offers classes, a summer camp and other programs that teach and promote the arts. The Performing Arts Center seats 702 people and hosts a wide range of events, from plays to musical performances. The Convention Center features a 50,000 square foot exhibit hall, a 21,600 square foot ballroom and various meeting rooms, all available for rent. The Arena is a multi-purpose facility that hosts concerts, sporting events, trade shows, political rallies and other events.
- Fax: 770-813-7501
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5:30pm; Box Office hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, during events only.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Outdoor/indoor: Indoor
- Tickets required: Yes
- Transportation: Bus, Shuttle, Taxi/limo
- Private parties: Yes
- Restrictions: No smoking
- Music specialties: Blues, Classical, Folk, Jazz, Latin, Rock
- Services (party and event services): Venues