Five Guys Burgers and Fries
In 1986, Five Guys Burger and Fries opened its first store in Arlington Virgina. Since then, the franchise has grown to include more than two hundred locations. The restaurant, which uses no trans-fats, has a menu that offers more than two hundred and fifty thousand ways to order your hamburger. You wont find a freezer in any of the locations, either, and all of its fried products are cooked in one hundred percent peanut oil. Five Guys offers online ordering.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at ground level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers, hot dogs, fries, peanuts, beverages
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.fiveguys.com/menu.aspx
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual