Chin Chin Chinese Restaurant
Voted Best Chinese in Atlanta by Creative Loafing for 12 years running, Chin Chin Chinese Restaurant offers an extensive menu of both Chinese and Thai selections. There is something delicious for everyone, with mouthwatering choices like Chin Chin Chicken and Beef & Scallops in Hot Pot.
Chin Chin prepares all meals with 100-percent vegetable oil and never uses MSG. Lunch specials to fit your budget are available on weekdays and lunch catering is provided for groups of 15 or more. Eat-in or carry 0ut; delivery is available, too.
- Fax: 678-584-5172
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, 11am - 10:30pm; Sat, 4:30pm - 10:30pm; Sun, 4:30pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant offers designated parking and easy access.
- Founding Date: 1997
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chinese and Thai cuisine
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: chinchinberkeleylake.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Seafood dishes, Thai cuisine, weekday lunch specials
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Asian, Barbecue, Chinese, Seafood, Thai
- Signature dishes: Chin Chin Chicken, Golden Crispy Prawns in Grand Marnier Sauce, Tangerine Beef, Pad Thai
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Happy Family
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 8
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Late-night, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual