Wild Bill’s kicks off its popular Summer Rock Series with hard rock-heavy metal band Skid Row, Saturday, June 9, and special guests Bigfoot and The Dreaded Marco. Doors open at the Duluth music venue at 7:30 p.m. with the concerts starting at 9:30 p.m. The dance party continues after the concerts until 2 a.m.
Skid Row, which has developed a local fan base, starts its summer tour at Wild Bill’s. Two of the five band members live in Atlanta.
The line-up for the rest of the summer includes some past series favorites such as Aaron Lewis and rehab as well as new headliners like Jackyl and Dangerous New Machine.
The 2012 Summer Rock Concert Series schedule includes:
- Jackyl with special guest Nigel Dupree on Saturday, June 16;
- Under the Covers w/Aly featuring Foxy Shazam, Ill Communication and Nine Inch Neil’s on Saturday, June 30;
- Aaron Lewis, frontman of 90s hard rock band Staind on Saturday, July 7;
- Rehab on their Gullible’s Travel 2012 Tour on Saturday, July 21;
- Dangerous New Machine with SUPER Bob and Viasava on Friday, July 27;
- And a couple of special shows to be announced.
General admission tickets cost $15 in advance and $20 at the door; tickets for a seat at a table of four cost $25 each; and tickets for VIP seating cost $50 for side stage mezzanine seats and $100 for side stage theater seats. To order advance tickets, visit www.ticketmaster.com.
Wild Bill’s, located at 2075 Market Street near Gwinnett Place Mall, has plenty of free parking. Close-in VIP parking costs $5 per car. Concert-goers must be 18 years old and up. For more information, visit www.wildbillsatlanta.com. For automated information, call 678-473-1000.