- Complete all scheduled shifts for the duration of the 2012 swim season.
- Monitor activities in the swimming area to prevent accidents.
- Maintain an orderly swimming area for all swimmers to enjoy.
- Enforce all company and community rules with disciplinary measures
- Rescue swimmers in danger of injury or drowning and administer first aid as necessary.
- Exude a positive and helpful attitude to assist the company and the community in achieving a safe, clean and enjoyable swimming experience.
- Inspect and maintain facility cleanliness, including but not limited to deck, furniture, trash, trash cans, bathrooms, and clubhouse space.
- Test, record and maintain chemical levels and filtration equipment
- Immediately report all issues to the Office or Supervisor for handling.
- Strive to exceed in all job duties as outlined in the Operations Manual
Minimum Requirements Lifeguard Must Obtain:
- Be at least 15 years or older.
- Be certified in American Red Cross Lifeguard Training, First Aid (www.positivelypools.com for class information).
- Be certified in CPR and AED for the Professional Rescuer (www.positivelypools.com for class information).
- Be responsibile enough to look after the safety of others.
- Have initiative to recognize problems and solve them.
We look forward to hearing from you!