Looking for something to do this weekend? Here are the top 10 events taking place this weekend in Duluth and Gwinnett County:
- (Hoschton) - Join Trixie and her faithful chums in this comedic mystery/thriller as they set out to investigate ghostly Gravestead Manor.
- (Buford) - The first and most famous story of "The Chronicles of Narnia" has become a musical presentation of this unique, enchanted world filled with creatures and spirits of myth and fable, both good and evil, demonic, and transcendent.
- Walk Thru Bethlehem (Lawrenceville) - A Roman soldier will serve as your guide on the journey through Bethlehem and finally to the Christ child.
- Gwinnett Ballet Theatre presents "The Nutcracker" (Duluth) - Gwinnett Ballet Theatre presents "The Nutcracker" at the Gwinnett Performing Arts Center in Duluth.
- 7th Annual Jingle Jog for Autism (Loganville) - F.A.C.E.S. 7th Annual Jingle Jog for Autism, 5K and Reindeer Dash will be held on Saturday, December 8, 2012 at Loganville High School.
- (Norcross) - Grab the kids and take the family to see Norcross High School’s production of Charles Dickens’ classic tale, "A Christmas Carol."
- New London Theatre presents "A Christmas Carol" (Snellville) - Come join our family this holiday season for "A Christmas Carol." Dickens' classic is brought to the stage in this new adaptation which combines the classic story and words with the modern day.
- Pancake Breakfast with Santa's Elves (Duluth) - Join Santa’s Elves for "Top Your Own Pancake" Breakfast, Saturday morning, Dec. 8, from 8-11 a.m.
- Derby Day at The Home Depot (Buford) - Bring your children and your Pinewood Derby kit to the Home Depot for “Derby Day at The Depot.”
- Santa and the Ice Queen (Duluth) - Santa and Mrs. Claus decide to make some changes to get the children’s attention, but they get more than they bargained for when the Ice Queen comes to the North Pole to help.
Also, check out the Gwinnett Weekends pdf from the Gwinnett Convention & Visitors Center for more activities.