NEWS NEARBY: Locks Punched in Two Mall of Georgia Area Car Break-ins
A third vehicle was entered after the doors were left unlocked.
Gwinnett County Police are investigating multiple car break-ins in which the thief or thieves punched out the door lock to gain access to the interior of the vehicle.
On Jan. 18, a Hoschton resident discovered his 2009 Ford F150 had been entered while he was at Taco Mac on Woodward Crossing Boulevard. The man told police he arrived at Taco Mac at around 10:30 p.m. When he returned to his vehicle three hours later, he noticed the keyhole in his driver’s door had been punched out with a tool. An iPod, which the man said was inoperative, was missing.
The next morning, the man awoke and realized his laptop had also been in the vehicle and was missing.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Two Guns, a Computer and Other Valuables Taken in Mall of Georgia Car Break-ins
- Women Report Purses Stolen During Church Group Outing in Buford
- Items Stolen out of Trunk While Woman Shopped at Mall of Georgia
- Stereo Stolen, Dashboard Damaged During Car Break-in at Mall of Georgia
- Tires and Rims Stolen, Car Left on Bricks in Mall of Georgia Parking Lot